Tutorials and documentation
Follow this instruction.
The recent packages versions list available here.
A tar.gz file with code for the stand-alone version can be found here.
This tarball corresponds contains packages listed here.
Installation and test instructions:
- Create the working directory (e.g. work_dir)
- Save caf-p18.07.00.tar.gz file to this directory
tar -zxvf caf-p18.07.00.tar.gz
- You can update the packages with the most recent versions listed here.
- Check that ROOTSYS environment variable is setup properly, LD_LIBRARY_PATH contains
$ROOTSYS/lib and $ROOTSYS/bin included to the PATH
$PWD/bin to your PATH variable
- Copy any CAF tree to your computer (see available CAF tree
- Add list of the CAF MC root trees to the file "filelist.dat". If you want to use the data
trees, you need to change the DQ definition in the file test.config (the default is for MC).
- verify that test.html and test.root are filled properly
CAF Analysis related tools and packages