Collection of DØ Conference Papers, by Conference Name & date
- 1996 Summer Conferences
- DPF'96 - DØ Papers for Proceedings
- ICHEP'96-Warsaw - DØ Papers for Proceedings
- ICHEP'96-Warsaw - Papers Contributed by the DØ Collaboration
- The b-bbar Production Cross Section and Correlations in ppbar Collisions
at sqrt(s) = 1.8 TeV ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/248-E
- Rapidity Dependence of the Inclusive J/psi Production in ppbar Collisions at
sqrt(s) = 1.8 TeV ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/249-E
- Small Angle Muon and B-Quark Production in ppbar Collisions at at sqrt(s) = 1.8 TeV
ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/252-E
- Search for B-->s mu+mu- and BØ-->mu+mu- Decays in ppbar Collisions at
sqrt(s) = 1.8 TeV ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/253-E
- Search for Fourth Generation Charge -1/3 Quark Decaying via Flavor-Changing
Neutral Currents ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/163-E
- SUGRA-GUT Motivated SUSY Search in the Dielectron Channel at DØ
ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/254-E
- Search for Chargino-Neutralino Associated Production via Trileptonic
Final States with the DØ Detector ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/255-E
- Color Coherence in p pbar Collisions at sqrt(s)=1.8TeV
ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/278-E
- Dijet Mass Spectrum and Angular Distributions at DØ ICHEP'96-Warsaw
- Inclusive Jet Cross Section at DØ ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference,
- Direct Photon Measurements by the DØ Experiment
ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/183-E
- Rapidity Gaps between Jets and Color-Singlet Exchange at DØ
ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/178-E
- Hard Single Diffractive Jet Production at DØ ICHEP'96-Warsaw
- A Measurement of the Ratio of W + 1 Jet to W + 0 Jets Cross Sections
Ratio and Comparisons to QCD ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/172-E
- Study of Diboson Production at DØ ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference,
- Production Properties of W and Z Bosons at DØ ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference,
- Measurement of the W Mass using W--> e nu decays at DØ
ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/251-E
- Search for Squarks and Gluinos in ppbar collisions at the DØ
Detector with the Jets and Missing Transverse Energy ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/257-E
- Results from a Search for a Neutral Scalar Produced in Association with a
W Boson in ppbar collisions at sqrt(S) = 1.8 TeV ICHEP'96-Warsaw Conference, FERMILAB-CONF-96/258-E
- Snowmass '96
- Frascati Calorimeter Conference,June 1996
- PbarP Workshop, Padova May 1996
- J. Butler,
Top Production in the Single Lepton Channel
- D. Chakraborty,
Top Production in the Di-l Lepton Channel
- N. Amos,
New Channels in the Top Search at DØ">
- M. Strovink,
DØ Top Quark Mass Analysis
- M. Baarmand,
DØ Measurements of Beauty Production in pbarp Collisions at sqrt(s)=1.8 TeV
- K. Johns,
Quarkonia Production at DØ
- M. Rijssenbeek,
Prospects for Mixing and CP Violation at the Tevatron
- M. Paterno,
The Search for Supergravity in the dielectron Channel with the DØ Detector
- K. De,
Search for Gauginos with the DØ Detector
- H. Greenlee,
Search for a Fourth Generation Charge -1/3 Quark via Flavor Changing Neutral Currents
- G. Eppley,
Searches for New Particles at DØ
- E. Flattum,
A Preliminary Measurement of the W Boson Mass using W -> e nu Decays at DØ
- P. Quintas,
W/Z Production Cross Section and Ratio
- T. Yasuda,
Double Boson Production at DØ
- R. Brock,
Electroweak Prospects for Run II and TeV33
- I. Bertram,
The Inclusive Jet Cross Section ini pbarp Collisions at sqrt(s)=1.8 TeV
- B. Abbott,
Dijet Production at DØ
- >J. Womersley,
Multijet Production at DØ
- J. Jaques,
Jet Angular Decorrelation and Color Coherence in pbarp Collisions at sqrt(s) = 1.8 TeV
- G. Guglielmo,
Measurement of W+1 Jet/W+0 Jets Cross Sections
- R. McCarthy,
W/Z Cross Sections versus pT and z, and Gluon Resummation Effects
- S. Jerger,
Photon Production at DØ
- A. Brandt,
Rapidity Gaps in Jet Events at DØ
- M. Tuts,
The DØ Upgrade
- Moriond '96
- Lepton-Photon Symposium, Beijing, August 1995
- PbarP Workshop, Fermilab, May 1995
- XXVII ICHEP, Glasgow, August 1994
- A. Brandt,
"Jets with Large Rapidity Separation"
- J. Ellison
"Physics Capabilities of the D0 Upgrade Detector"
- P. Grannis,
"The Search for the Top Quark: Results from the D0 Experiment"
- S. Hagopian,
"Search for Supersymmetry and Leptoquark States at FNAL"
- C.K. Jung,
"W Mass Measurements from D0 and CDF Experiments at TeVatron"
- J. Linneman,
"Jet Physics at D0 and CDF"
- R. Raja,
"Search for top in dileptons with b tagging"
- S. Wimpenny,
"Search for the Top Quark in Dilepton Decay Modes st D0"
- DPF'94, Albuquerque
- G. A. Alves,
"Inclusive Muon and b-quark Cross Section at D0"
- M. Bhattacharjee,
"A study of the Inclusive Jet Cross-Section as a Function of Jet Cone
Size with the D0 Detector"
- S. Blessing,
"Search for Supersymmetric Wino and Zino States using the D0 Detector"
- D. Claes,
"Search for Squarks and Gluinos in D0"
- J. Ellison,
"Measurement of the WWgamma, ZZgamma and Zgammagamma Couplings at the
- V.D. Elvira,
"Inclusive Jet Cross Sections at the D0 Detector"
- G. Eppley,
"Search for New Gauge Bosons at D0"
- S. Fahey,
"Direct Photon Production at D0"
- G.E. Forden,
"Probing Color Coherency Using High pt W Events at the Tevatron"
- K. Frame
"Use of a Kt Jet Algorithm in ppbar Collisions at D0"
- K. Genser,
"Search for Top with D0 Detector in Dilepton Channel"
- A. Heinson,
"The D0 Silicon Tracker - A Completely Redesigned Vertex Detector"
- T. Heuring,
"Jet Production at Large Rapidity Intervals"
- J. Kotcher,
"Measurement of the Strong Coupling Constant (alpha_s) Using W-Jets
Processes in the D0 Detector"
- J. Kourlas,
"Calorimeter Electronics for the D0 Upgrade"
- B. May,
"Rapidity Gaps between Jets at D-Zero"
- A. Mincer,
"Measurement of the W Mass at D0"
- F. Nang,
"Measurement of the Triple Differential Inclusive Dijet Cross
Section in ppbar Colliisions an root(s)=1.8 TeV"
- N. Oshima,
"Search for W Pair Production with Dilepton Decay Modes at D0"
- Y.M. Park,
"VLPC Characterization for the DZero Upgrade"
- H. Piekarz
"A Study of Events with Large Total Transverse Energy
Produced in Proton-Antiproton Collisions at s**(1/2)=1.8-TeV"