Paper Preparation and Submission
- The DØ Collaboration defines the two author lists as:
- General physics papers submitted before the conference as information
for rapporteurs' talks should have The DØ Collaboration
as the author.
- Conference proceeding papers should have speaker as the author with
For the DØ Collaboration as a footnote.
- Paper should be made into a DØ Conference Note and a
Fermilab Preprint. Examples of such
preprints are found here.
Because we in the Speakers' Bureau are so nice, you can download a
Latex template of a paper.
- A copy of the paper should be submitted to
Bureau Chair and/or Mike Strauss.
Conference paper should have the approval of the appropriate physics convenor, physics coordinator (for general physics papers), or instrumentation advisors.
For major conferences in which we expect to give numerous presentations, the
spokespersons will appoint a DØ laison to collect and submit papers.
Back to the DØ Speakers' Bureau home page
This page is maintained by
and Horst Wahl
Last modified: 22 May 2008